Questions? We are here to help!

DRIVE CLAIM POLICY
What should i do if my car has damage or involved in an accident?

If your rental car has been damaged or involved in an accident, it's important to handle the situation promptly and responsibly. Here’s a detailed guide on what to do:

Step 1: Ensure Safety First

1. Check for Injuries:

• Ensure everyone involved is safe. Call emergency services immediately if there are any injuries.
  2. Move to Safety:

• If possible and safe, move the car to a safe location to prevent further accidents or hazards.

Step 2: Document the Incident

1. Take Photos:

• Capture clear photos of the damage from multiple angles.
    • If another vehicle is involved, take photos of both vehicles, including license plates and any visible damage.
  2. Gather Information:

• Note down the date, time, and location of the incident.
    • Collect details from any other drivers involved, including their names, contact information, driver’s license numbers, and insurance information.
    • Obtain contact information for any witnesses.

Step 3: Contact Wahdah Support

1. Immediate Notification:
    • Contact Wahdah customer support immediately to report the damage or accident.
    • Provide all relevant details, including the photos and the police report if applicable.

Step 4: Report the Incident to Authorities

1. File a Police Report:
    • For significant damage or if another vehicle is involved, contact the local police and file a report. Obtain a copy of the police report for your records.

Step 5: Follow Wahdah’s Instructions

1. Receive Guidance:
    • Follow any specific instructions given by Wahdah, which may include taking the car to a designated workshop or waiting for an inspection.

Step 6: Submit a Claim

1. Claim Form:
    • Login to DRIVE: Log into your DRIVE account
    • Search for the booking: Find the right booking with the claim
    • Add Cases/Claim: Complete the claim form, attach the photos or any other supporting documents, quote rates, and submit.
Table of excess fee
Group Excess Fee (MYR)
A  2,500
B 4,500
C 6,500
D 8,500

Step 7: Check for Summons

1. Summon Check:
    • Check for any traffic summons or fines that might have been issued during the rental period. Pay any outstanding summons to avoid complications.

Contact Information:

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact DRIVE Hotline:

• Email: Operation@wahdah.my
  • Phone: +60 10-550 1163

By following these steps, you can ensure that the damage or accident is handled properly, minimizing any additional stress or complications.

N
Noor
on 11/06/2024