Questions? We are here to help!

DRIVE CLAIM POLICY
I have claim, how to do it?

Certainly! Here's a step-by-step guide on how to file a claim:

How to File a Claim

Step 1: Document the Damage

• Take Photos: Immediately take clear photos of the damage from multiple angles.
  • Gather Information: Collect any relevant information such as the incident's date, time, and location.

Step 2: Contact Wahdah Support

• Reach Out: Contact Wahdah customer support immediately to report the damage.
  • Provide Details: Share the photos and details of the incident with the support team.

Step 3: Submit a Claim

• Login to DRIVE: Log into your DRIVE account
  • Search for the booking: Find the right booking with the claim
  • Add Cases/Claim: Complete the claim form, attach the photos or any other supporting documents,quote rates, and submit

Step 4: Wait for the Assessment

• Review the claim: The Wahdah team will review the submitted claim and may schedule an inspection if necessary.
  • Inspection: A quotation for the repair costs will be provided after the inspection.

Step 5: Cooling period

• Review the Quotation: Carefully review the repair quotation.
  • Negotiation: Interval time for negotiation/discussion between Wahdah and the customer.

Step 6: Payment

• Process Payment: Cut off Thursday after customer paid
  • Payment Confirmation: Regularly check the payment status of the claim.

Step 7: Repair Process

• Schedule Repairs: Wahdah advises to refer to the panel workshop with standard rates.
  • Monitor Progress: Block date in the calendar during the repair process to ensure fleet availability up to date

Contact Information:

If you have any questions or need further assistance, please contact DRIVE Hotline:

• Email: Operation@wahdah.my
  • Phone: +60 10-550 1163

We hope this guide helps you with the claim process. If you need any further assistance, feel free to reach out to us. Thank you for choosing DRIVE.

N
Noor
on 11/06/2024